An extra five events have been organised to give people from Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and Mid Wales an opportunity to have their say about the way NHS Healthcare will be delivered for the next 20 years.
The new NHS Future Fit “pop up” sessions will be held before the end of March, adding to those already announced since the beginning of the year. The new events are in Telford, Oswestry, Shrewsbury and Market Drayton.
The events are part of an ongoing conversation with people to help deliver the necessary changes to give patients the healthcare they need. There will be an opportunity to get information, ask questions and meet some of the people who are leading the programme.
The full list of events is:
• Tue Feb 9, 10am-2pm Whitchurch Community Hospital SY13 1NT
• Wed Feb 10, 10am-2pm Bishops Castle Community Hospital SY9 5AJ
• Tue Feb 16, 9am-5pm Pride Hill Shopping Centre, Shrewsbury SY1 1PL
• Thu Feb 25, 10am – 2pm The Shropshire Women and Children’s Centre, Princess Royal Hospital TF1 6TF
• Tue Mar 1, 10am-2pm Roberts Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital, Oswestry SY10 7AG
• Tue Mar 1, 4pm-8pm Memorial Hall, Smithfield Street, Oswestry, SY11 2EG
• Fri Mar 11, 10am-2pm Outpatients, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital SY3 8XQ
• Wed Mar 23, 10am-2pm, Festival Drayton Centre, Market Drayton, TF9 3AX
Events have been held since the New Year in Bridgnorth and Ludlow Community Hospitals and Telford Shopping Centre. More are being planned for Wales.