Libraries around the Telford area are playing host to a number of pop-up stands where people can find out more about the NHS Future Fit programme.
The pop-ups will offer a chance to meet members of the team, ask questions, pick up information and discover how patients and members of the public can play a part in the programme, with a consultation due to start towards the end of the year.
They will also be able to see a newly prepared short animation which explains the programme. It has already been viewed over 8,000 times on Facebook alone.
Dr Jo Leahy, Chair of Telford and Wrekin CCG said: “These events are an ideal chance to learn the facts about the programme. We really want everyone to understand the positive advantages that NHS Future Fit can provide with the creation of a new Emergency Department and two Urgent Care Centres in Telford and Shrewsbury.”
The pop-up stands will all be in place from 10am-2pm. They are at:
• Tuesday September 20 - Wellington Library, Wellington Civic and Leisure Centre, Larkin Way, Wellington, Telford, TF1 1LX
• Wednesday September 21 - Oakengates Library @The Place, Limes Walk, Oakengates, TF2 6EP
• Thursday September 22 - Southwater Library, Southwater Square, Southwater Way, Telford TF3 4JG
• Monday September 26 - Madeley Library, 21 Russell Square, Madeley, Telford, TF7 5BB
• Friday September 30 - Newport Library, 53-55 High Street, Newport, TF10 7AT
The details of pop-up stands to be held in Shropshire and mid Wales will be announced soon.
To view the NHS Future Fit animation please go to: nhsfuturefit.org
People can get involved by going to: