We want to hear your views. You can:
- complete our online survey in English
- complete our online survey in Welsh
- download printable surveys in English, Welsh and as Word documents. These can be completed and posted to FREEPOST NHS FF CONSULTATION
- pick up a paper copy of the survey at the events below.
We will be holding a number of public events over the 14 week consultation period, which you can attend to learn more about the proposed changes to your local hospital services at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Shrewsbury and the Princess Royal Hospital, Telford.
Drop into one of our public exhibition events any time from 3.30pm to 7.30pm. You'll be able to speak to doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals about our proposals, pick up a consultation brochure and have your say.
|Wednesday 6 June 2018||Meeting Point House, Southwater Square, Telford TF3 4HS|
|Thursday 7 June 2018||Shrewsbury Football Club, Oteley Road, Shrewsbury SY2 6ST|
|Thursday 28 June 2018||Elephant and Castle Hotel, Broad Street, Newtown SY16 2BQ|
|Wednesday 4 July 2018||Bishop Mascall Centre, Lower Galdeford, Ludlow SY8 1RZ|
|Wednesday 11 July 2018||Methodist Church, New Street, Wellington, Telford TF1 1LU|
|Wednesday 25 July 2018||Bridgnorth Leisure Centre, Northgate, Bridgnorth WV16 4ER|
|Thursday 2 August 2018||The Festival Drayton Centre, Frogmore Road, Market Drayton TF9 3AX|
|Thursday 9 August 2018||Cosy Hall, Water Lane, Newport, Shropshire TF10 7LD NEW|
|Wednesday 15 August 2018||Cabin Lane Church, Cabin Lane, Oswestry SY11 2LQ|
|Tuesday 21 August 2018||Whitchurch Civic Centre, High Street, Whitchurch SY13 1AX NEW|
We will also be holding a number of pop-up displays, where you'll be able to pick up a copy of the summary consultation document and survey. Please note that pop-ups will not be staffed by doctors or healthcare professionals.
- Saturday 7 July, 11am to 3pm: NHS70 Charity Fun Day, Shropshire Conference Centre, The Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Mytton Oak Road, Shrewsbury SY3 8XQ
Sunday 8 July, 11am to 3.45pm: Lions Day, Bowring Park, Wellington TF1 2BP
Thursday 12 July, 1.30pm to 3.45pm: Ketley Rose Manor, Ketley Park Road, Ketley, Telford TF1 5FH
Friday 13 July, 2pm to 4pm: Youth & Community Centre, Council Buildings, Llanfyllin SY22 5DB
- Saturday 14 July, 12pm to 4pm: Telford African & Afro-Caribbean Resource Centre (TAARC) Family Fun Day, Hadley Learning Community School, Waterloo Road, Hadley, Telford TF1 5NU
- Sunday 15 July, 11am to 4pm: Carnival of the Giants, Telford Town Park, Hinkshay Road, Telford, TF3 4EP
- Monday 16 July, 10.15am to 12.15pm: Bishops Castle Town Hall Trust, Town Hall, High St, Bishops Castle SY9 5BG
- Monday 16 July, 1.45pm to 3.45pm: The Meadows Medical Practice, Turnpike Meadow, Clun, Craven Arms SY7 8HZ
- Thursday 19 July, 10am to 12pm: Welshpool Town Hall, Broad Street, Welshpool SY21 7JQ
- Thursday 19 July, 2pm to 4pm: Caereinion Health Centre, Llanfair Caereinion, Welshpool SY21 0RT
- Saturday 21 July, 10am to 3.45pm: Bridgnorth Market 32-27, High St, Bridgnorth WV16 4DX
- Sunday 22 July, 11am to 4pm: Community Fun Day, Arleston Community Centre, St Giles Close, Arleston, Telford, TF1 2AB
- Thursday 26 July, 10.15am to 12.15pm: Wem Town Hall, 28-32 High St, Wem, Shrewsbury SY4 5DG
- Thursday 26 July, 1.45pm to 3.45pm: Whitchurch Library, Town Hall/High St, Whitchurch SY13 1AX
- Friday 27 July, 10.15am to 12.15pm: Dawley High Street Band Stand, High St, Dawley, Telford TF4 2EX
- Friday 27 July, 1.45pm to 3.45pm: First Point Telford, Southwater Square, Southwater One, Southwater Way, Telford TF3 4JG
- Saturday 28 July, 10.15am to 3.45pm: Market Drayton Market, 49-51 Cheshire Street, Market Drayton, Shropshire
You can contact the Future Fit Programme Team via the following methods.
Telephone: 0300 300 0900(24 hour answering service checked once per day to take your requests for the consultation documents to be sent to you by post)
Freepost: FREEPOST NHS FF CONSULTATION