Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) want to make sure that the services across Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, are sustainable and tailored to local communities so they continue to meet the needs of the population for the future.
As part of the CCGs’ commitment to shaping the services in the future, they will be holding public open meetings during June and early July 2017 – see below:
- Friday 20 June – 11:00am until 13:00pm at Festival Drayton, Market Drayton
- Monday 19 June -11:00am until 13:00pm at Maskell Centre, Ludlow
- Wednesday 21 June - 11:00am until 13:00pm at Palmers Café, Shrewsbury
- Friday 23 June - 11:30am until 13:30pm Cabin Lane Church, Oswestry
- Friday, 30 June - 12:30pm until 2:00pm at Donnington Life Long Learning Centre, St Matthews Road, Donnington Wood, TF2 7RB
- Monday, 3 July - 10:00am to 12:00 noon at Park Lane Centre, Park Lane, Telford, TF7 5QZ
Speaking about the events, Chair of Shropshire CCG Dr Julian Povey, said:
“We want to hear from people who have used the women’s and childrens’ services over the last two years. We would also look forward to receiving any input from the families, partners and friends of those patients.
“We appreciate that many of those who would like to attend will have young children and babies, and they will be made very welcome. We will also be serving light refreshments at both of the events.”
Dr Jo Leahy, Chair of Telford and Wrekin CCG added:
“This is an opportunity to help shape the women’s and children’s services for the years to come. It is really important that the people using those services are involved so we can take their feedback into account when considering the proposals and ensuring that local health services are fit for the future.”
For those who are unable to attend any of the listed events a survey is also available which can be completed online (CLICK HERE TO OPEN SURVEY) or a paper format can be requested by phoning 01743 277 593.